Contact and Legal Disclosure
Communication & Project Management
Tel +49 (0) 30 214 59 890
VAT ID No.: 18/489/51474
Freelance since 2004:
Communication consultancy, development of market strategies, support for branding and CI processes, project management, interim management including projects for:
- ART+COM AG
- Germany – Land of Ideas
- United Internet Team Germany
- MetaDesign AG
and for further institutional and private-sector clients.
Executive positions held at:
- ELIXIA Holding GmbH – European Director of Corporate Communications
- Pixelpark AG Berlin – Director of Corporate Marketing
- Pixelpark AG Madrid – Director Market Development & Human Resources
- Media Service Group AG – Marketing Manager
- Pixelpark Multimedia Agency Ltd. Berlin – Development and Management Unit Electronic Finance
- Grey Düsseldorf, Advertising Agency – Account Executive
Further positions and detailed information will be provided on request.
Alexandra Reinartz, born in 1966, freelance communication manager, project manager and interim manager with focus on digital media projects.
- Freelance since 2004.
- Project management for online and offline projects since 1994.
- Year-long experience in management and leadership.
- Working since 1991 in advertising, marketing and brand communication.
- Professional experience in Spain and Great Britain.
See References for specifics on career stages
Integration of communication consultancy, project management, and elements of systemic organization theory. Observation and analysis of overall concepts. Recognition of the need for optimization. Development of suitable structures for the present and the future.
Training in systemic organization theory with Prof. Dr. med. Fritz Simon
Training as moderator for groups and processes with artop, Humboldt University Berlin
Career-accompanying studies at the Academy for Marketing and Communication
Vocational training as advertising manager
Concepts and structures for successful external and internal communications. Brand communications, corporate communications, strategies for online and offline communications. Cooperation strategies for marketing and PR, public relations. For companies, agencies, and projects.
Development of suitable and sustainable project structures. Project management, project development, team leadership, process optimization. For successful, effective, and stress-free digital projects.
Management and Interim Management:
Development and management of new corporate sectors and departments. Development of brand identities. Brand management. Structures for teams and processes. Management competence in small and large teams. Sparring partner and sounding board for the management. For beginnings that have a future.
- Communication management
- Project management
- Interim management
- Brand management
- Sparring partner for companies and management
Systematic approach, rapid understanding of structures, leadership and management expertise, creativity. In German, English, and Spanish.
Digital media projects, communications and Internet industries, lifestyle and young industries, companies undergoing development and change.